Tuesday, August 4, 2015

INSTAGRAM - You just need to start doing something whenever you're stuck

Aah I'm so happy to post a new one again! It has been such a long time since my last blog post, but I just didn't had inspiration. I must say I haven't done that much lately, which is actually really good. The summer hollidays were needed so much. Along with them a little blog dip came again. But right now I feel like I really want to blog more again. I missed that I didn't had something to put upon here, the From beast to beauty was my last one. But (maybe just like everything) you just need to start doing something whenever you're stuck, and that will help you get further (quote by Nina) (but sirious, it will help). So I hope I'm back again with more posts than just this one. Stay tuned.
Then about these photographs, some Instagrams from lately. 1. This first one is a fresh one, took it today when I went for a little shop in the always lovely Nijmegen. 2. Posted this one on the very first holliday-day 3. Throwback to Italy last year, I'm really counting right now, on sunday I'll be there again 4. The amazing Pierce Brothers at Pinkpop 5. Outfit of most of these days, they say tomorrow the sun will be back again, so that makes this the outfit of tomorrow as well. 6. Dearest Willemijn! 

0 comments

Post a Comment