Tuesday, September 15, 2015

OUTFIT // Even in the dark I saw you were the only one alone

H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies 
Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, just two good photographs (instead of 3/4 or more like usual) of an outfit I was wearing while visiting Arezzo (Italy). In Italy there are endless places who are perfect for shooting outfit photographs. Almost everything will do if you're searching for the right place there. I wish the architecture here in the Netherlands was more like that south ice cream and pasta country, as well as the weather there, it has been raining so much lately, bare leggs is out of the question right now. Not that I mind that much I'm looking forward to big warm jumpers en maybe picking out a new winter coat :).  
For now the last outfit from Italy in Arezzo. That city was surprisingly nice we had a lovely stroll around and inbetween Paul took these photos of me. I was wearing printed shorts from Double Agent, their clothes are so amazing, I visited the store in Rome last summer and got these shorst there. I love the combination of the green and white in these shorts. The top is borrowed from my sis, I love this one, the crochet neck gives the blouse such a nice twist. Then I added my Birkenstocks and also black vintage sunnies. I think in summer your outfits should just consist of what is light and comfortable without to much thinking about them, that is what I do at least. Do you like this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment