Monday, August 31, 2015

OUTFIT - I heard the streets were paved with gold

Brandy Melville dress, cardigan - Maison Scotch necklace - Converse all stars
Hello there, I'm back! I hope for good this time. About four weeks ago I got out of my blog dip but then it was time to wander through Italy. So thats why there was some (big) absence. Anyways that is over right now, I have loads of travel and outfit photographs that I want to put upon here. I didn't want my laptop to come along on the holliday so for the coming of days I'm in italy again here on the blog. 
The first week we spent in a lovely old farm near Florence and after that Paul and I went to see some amazing cities: Florence, Bologna, Verona and Padova and on top of that we visited Venice the very last day. In short: it was such a perfect holliday, everytime I visit I'm falling more in love with Ialy. 
Then this outfit was shot in Bologna, all the streets there are roofed and showing amazing columns and all the floors are paved with mosaic (I'll show more of that later!). I'm wearing my new Brandy Melville dress combined with another new Brandy cardigan. Both items are so comfy and light to wear, and perfect for any occasion, whether it is a day in the city or going out for dinner. I love the first photo very much, just like this location. It is so beautiful, and this place was just on the other site of our bed&breakfast. What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment