Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Outfit - All I want is to stay us two

Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag

This is the best week, my exams are over since tuesday and I have a little vacation until monday! It is so nice that there is nothing that has to be done, it makes you feel free. Yesterday I went to see Marlou in Tilburg, we had the best time. Ate delicious pizza, and really good frozen yoghurt (with white chocolate, blueberries and caramel = best combination ever). It's so great that we still have the time to see eachother. We also made some outfit photographs and this is what I was wearing. Now it is getting warmer (yess spring is really here right now, I can feel it) I can finally wear these Brandy Melville shorts again. I am so in love with the print it has. The colour of the necklace fits perfect with the shorts, little detail hihi. The top is wine-red by the way, although it seems black a little in the photographs, just so you know hihi. Marlou also has a lovely blog with her friends! This is it: Meticulous. Now I'll go back to doing nothing :) What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment