Thursday, December 10, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY // You and me, let's be incomplete

Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/afternoon and woke up to some pretty lovely sun. Talking about good ideas: taking more photographs is a good idea, taking some more time to work on my blog is a good idea, and taking more "off-time" is a good idea. That is what I need to plan in. It is already december but I still don't have that christmas feeling which I'm loning for. When I'm not at school I am working. Which is great for some extra money, but lately I miss the off-time I used to had. 
But last wednesday morning was like that off time again, I woke op really easy and the sun made my room a great place to shoot some photos. The side of my bed got the most light and the lace curtains created beautiful shadows on the wall. That combined with listening to some vinyl made it more lovely! I listend to James Bay and Ben Howard, which are still my favourites. From James Bay I really love incomplete. I'm actually listening to that one while writing this. That brings another good idea: listen more music. Today I'm working but I'll have this weekend to work on the 'good ideas'. Have a lovely weekend! Do you have any good ideas like these to? 

0 comments

Post a Comment