Tuesday, July 14, 2015

From beasty to beauty 008 - Vintage flower buttoned two piece

A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photographs. Though the before was not that much a beast, that long dress was amazing too, I'm happy with what is made out of it. I just wasn't wearing that long dress and it was only haning on my rail, looking pretty. So (as I loved the fabric and print again) I made a two piece set out of the dress. I love how they look together but they can also be worn separate. 
Aaah thereby today is the day that I heard that I got my propedeuse, I completed the first year of my study. I'm soo happy that I passed for everything! So now I can (extra) enjoy the hollidays. The weather is getting better these days and that's perfect for the little camping trip I'm going on tomorrow! Do you have plans for these summer days? And what do you think of this two piece transformation? 

0 comments

Post a Comment