Monday, November 10, 2014

Outfit ideas - Vintage dreamer

bright ideas
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning post, what do you think? But I found this amazing dress and this lovely coat from Oasap and thought, why not? This coat looks so lovely, I like that it looks a bit oversized, the collar and the fact that the coat is open in the front. I think this coat can be wore with anything. And there are many, many, more coats i love. Maybe I have to admit a wintercoat addiction since I've ordered a new one for this winter. 
These two pieces are combined with some lovely dr. martens (yes you are going to see those a lot on the blog). And some accessories that can't be left, in the colour of the dress. Ahh that dress is slowly coming up to my wishlist while writing this post. It is so lovely and looks a bit vintage too. Speaking of vintage, I put a new roll of film in one of my analog camera's! Can't wait to see how they'll turn out. What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment