Sunday, December 13, 2015

OUTFIT // New Brandy Melville jumper and necklace

Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch
A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On wednesday: We went to Stedelijk Museum with school. It was my first time there and it was really lovely, we only had an 1 hour tour and after that a half hour to see more for yourself, which was way too short. But that is a chance to go back another time (soon)! Before and after we had some time in Amsterdam. I had to stop by at Brandy Melville. There always are so many lovely items there, I bought the red/purple jumper I'm wearing in this outfit. It is so soft and comfy, and I love the colour which is a little different than all that bordeaux-red. The triangle necklace is also from Brandy. What do you think of these items? 
On saturday I went to amsterdam again: went to Typhoon in the Heineken Music Hall. The concert (or maybe the show) was amazing, I didn't knew that I would love the music that much. Anyone who has been to Typhoon too? 
It was really nice to shoot some outfit photos again. Thanks Willemijn for taking these photos! Lately I have blog dips a lot but they are fading more and more, and I'm happy that I found some content to fill my blog with. Got another "Lovely Locations" coming up too! But for now this outfit, I'm in love with my new jumper and it matches the vintage effect in these photos very well, What do you think of these?

0 comments

Post a Comment