Sunday, March 22, 2015

NEW IN - lace and lovely prints

This week I've been wanting to shop soo much, but sadly my wallet didn't allowed me. But I had a little bit to spend. I went to the city and walked in Bershka for a change, I never come around there but that is something that I should do a lot more! Right now they have the most amazing prints. I bought the red flower blouse there. Then friday night an Oasap package arrived, receiving a package at home is the best feeling, haha! There are three new Oasap items: I got the lovely camel coloured floppy hat. This hat is so lovely, something different from the black one I have. I like the floppy way it is falling. Then there is this new kimono, the fabric is so fine! soft and light. And I like the print of it. I have to get used to those colours though, but this one will be perfect to wear to a festival! Just like the lace blouse. That little lace is so lovely and this is a perfect item to wear in summer because of the off-shoulders. What do you think of these new items?

0 comments

Post a Comment