Sunday, March 29, 2015

Street style wishlist - Printed two-pieces

two-piece
printed two-pieces

All I think about (besides school lately) is summer, and the mainly summer clothing because that is just a perfect thing. This dreaming helps a little with studying, it is such a busy time and I really hope I'll get it all done. At Stylemoi I found these beautiful two-pieces they are amazing and since I saw them I can't wait to get a two-piece for myself. Wearing one of these would be the perfect street style for this upcoming summer. The five pieces you see above were my favourites. I am a fool for printed items and sunflowers are always okay! 
If I had to choose one of these two-pieces, welll.. I can't decide, hihi. It would be the green one on the firts photograph, or the blue one with sunflowers. I love the first photo where the green print is combined with a white leather backpack. And the outfit set above would be such a lovely outfit to wear, to any occasion, to wear to a festival or to shoot some street style outfit photographs. I hope we will see these two-pieces more in stores soon! What do you think of them?

0 comments

Post a Comment