Wednesday, June 10, 2015

OUTFIT IDEAS - Festival Pinkpop

outfit ideas - Pinkpop
Wauw yes I love this post. This weekend I'll be spending my time at Pinkpop. I'm looking forward to George Ezra, the Foo Fighters and the Pierce Brothers so much, well, there will be many more! I don't know most of the acts who're playing but that's okay, then there is time to sit in the grass&sun, eat ice-creams stuff like that. 
Ofcourse I'm getting out of my head about 'what to wear'. But look at these three outfits. The first outfit is hanging in my closet ready to be worn. Sorry for spamming those tile printed shorts so much, hihi but they are just so lovely. That is what I'll wear for sure. Another thing hanging in my closet are those high waisted white shorts! Combined with a nice coloured jumper (click) will be comfy for at night. That long printed pants is amzing too! 
A hat, a little bag and some booties are a must too. Which outfit do you like most? Any tips for what else to bring along this weekend? Ohh and is anyone of you going? Maybe I'll see you there! 

0 comments

Post a Comment