Monday, April 20, 2015

Birthday wishlist - Pretty prints

birthday wishlist
Aahh next monday is my birthday already. And unlike other years there are some thingies that I know I want. Like those arizona Birkenstocks. I loved them last summer and that hasn't gone away. They would just be perfect to wear, well to wear everyday but also for the holliday in Italy. I already have a pair of Birkenstocks and they are just so comfy to walk in. Second I sort of need a backpack, for carrying my laptop. The shoulder bag that I have right now makes the laptop just so heavy. Then there is an endless list of clothing pieces who are just so lovely, the print of the shorts and bikini bottoms is perfect for this summer and that dress is lovely too. I love all those 70's and boho prints those are so beautiful! But the first wishes are: ice-cream and the sun! Do you like these items? And are those Birkenstocks still okay? 

0 comments

Post a Comment