Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I wanna go on more adventures

Wauw this photograph looks like a half one above, haha. The sun comes into my room every day and that gives so much overexposure. But I wanted to put this photo upon here. Last week I sort of redecorated my room and the way it is right now gives soooo much more space. I just swapped the rail and pick-up for the eat/study table and that was a good thing to do. The table isn't that interesting but it's opposite is! The rail and pick-up are just such a gooood combination. And look what's there on the floor: James Bay's vinyl. I've been playing it so much lately. I love the new songs on it. Anyways this is it for now, I am a little low on inspiration but that will come around again. I hope. For now I'm just a little dreaming away to when the summer hollidays are here, I'm going to Italy again. Paul and I are going to wander around lots of cities can't wait for that. I really want to see Padova, is there anyone who has been there yet? Have a lovely week! 

0 comments

Post a Comment