Friday, January 16, 2015

Wanderlust

Everytime after the winter hollidays, winter isn't over, school is there again and it is a long way to go to spring. And I love winter, I love snow, but right now I long for the sun. Marlou and I are thinking about a summer trip together and I want that trip to be here already. I want to wander. Stolling around beautiful streets. Eat ice-cream. Shop. Meet the ocean again. Have fun. Yes, that is where my mind is right now. And I know that my mind shoudn't be there, yet still I can't help it. I just long so much to going abroad. These are some photographs from Pinterest. Looking at these this wanderlust of mine is stilled a little, but at the same time encouraged. Do you have any tips for a short trip in Europe? Or tips to still my wanderlust?

0 comments

Post a Comment