Sunday, January 25, 2015

From beast to beauty 006 - Won't you let us wander

Today was the best day: a whole sunday without having to study. The last week there was so much school work, and right now I'm so happy all of that is passed. That is also the reason it was so quiet upon my blog. Today I slept late and woke up with some 'to do/sew' inspiration, I had a great date with the sewing machine all day long. 
A few months ago I bought this (very, very, very,) big jumpsuit at Primark. It was discounted from 17 to 3 euros! It was size 44 (eu) so it was way to big for me. But I fell in love with the gypsy kind of print and took it home. Today I turned that big one-piece in two different new items. A crop top and shorts! And as you can see there are already three outfits with my new clothes. Which one do you like best? 
I'm so happy with these new items I made. I was in need of some new clothes but I'm saving up for the summer hollidays so I try not to buy anything (which is sooo hard! haha). I love the print, like a said, it looks a little like a gypsy print, or something dreamy. Anyways some colour, and another print than flowers  is exactly what my closet needed. What do you think of this From beast to beauty?

0 comments

Post a Comment