Thursday, September 18, 2014

Instagram 008 - Festivals, cities and sketches

Thank god it's friday, time for a new Instagram post and for weekend! I thought this week was never ending and there was (and still is) so much school work that had to be done. I made parts of that yesterday but I still have thingies to do. But it is interesting so it is not the end of the world. These are some Instagram pictures from lately: 1. making a moodboard for school about myself and fonts 2. Last sunday was Pauls birthday and we went to Appelpop that weekend! Appelpop is a Dutch festival (for free!!) with lots of amazing artists. 3. From where we stand at Appelpop with Janne. 4. At the local "summer-festivals" with Willemijn, the weather was great that day! Just like this week. 5. Beautiful Nijmegen, I really dream to live there in a house like these someday. 6. Sketching again for the creative class. Today I have creative class too, we're going to do something with photography. And for the rest of the weekend a birthday, work, school and I hope to go to the woods with Paul! How are you going to spend your weekend? And what do you think of these photos? 

0 comments

Post a Comment