Thursday, September 3, 2015

OUTFIT - Photographing Padova

Berskha dress - Birkenstocks sandals - Things I Like Things I Love tote bag - H&M floppy hat
Another outfit from Italy, I was so exited to show these outfit+photos series. Janne took these photos of me and I love the way they turned out to be, as I didn't really knew these would be so usefull, so thanks Janne :). The other two photos are what I saw through my camera. So, this was in Padova an Italian city near Venice. I didn't took that many photos there but still a few in this little square. These two came out best. In a side street of all the shops there was this beautiful old place with amazing blue details on the ceiling, I wish my home had a ceiling like that. The ceiling happend to match this new dress (bought in Bologna). I was looking up a name for it but didn't really know how to call it, a dungarees dress? Pinafore dress? I only know a name in Dutch: tuinrok. So any suggestions about how to call it? Anyways this new dress is so lovely, it goes along with just a black or white tee and I wore it with my Birkenstocks and some black accessories like the tiltil tote bag and a floppy hat. I'm wearing the dress so much lately, ever right now while writing this. I think this may be my favourite outfit from Italy, there is one last one comping up! Do you like this outfit? 

0 comments

Post a Comment