Monday, September 7, 2015

INSTAGRAM - Brightest sunrise ever to touched my eyes

So right here some Instagram photos from when I was in Italy, I have so much to write and show about my trip so that's why my blog is filled up with Italy, I hope you don't mind! I certainly don't, altough school has begun it is so lovely to still wander through your holliday photograhs and re-live them when you think about all that happend. It makes we want to travel again more and more. There are a few travel and one more outfit post from Italy coming up. These are some photographs that (most of them) didn't came or are coming along in a travel post. 
1. A beautiful little square in Padova, it was such a lovely place I shooted some outfit photos here too! 2. In our agriturismo 3. Some Bologna essentials, ice cream, Brandy, my camera and birkies 4. Lovely Venice 5. Janne and I shot some photos at the pool 6. Verona is lovely too 7. From where I stand, again wearing my Birkenstocks 8. The ceiling at the square in Padova 9. An outfit photo from Bologna.  You can follow me on Instagram here: @ninaheutinck
For now it's monday again, my day off and my week begins again tomorrow. There already are some things to do for the study I hope I can startup good! Have you survived your first week? And do you like these photographs?

0 comments

Post a Comment