Thursday, September 17, 2015

INSTAGRAM // I just want to hold your hand and wander the streets with you

Finally it is almost weekend again! Just a few hours to go. I longed for the weekend since monday, haha. Last two weekends were so busy and full planned that I didn't really relaxed that much. But now only work is planned for saturday and that is not a bad thing: making some chocolate, macarons and selling (and eating) them! Oh and plus some ice-cream. If you're ever in Nijmegen you should certainly visit Chocola Belga! So... these are some Instagram photos from lately.
1,6&7: I love the architecture in Italy, really in love. the first photo is from Padova and the other two from venice. 2. Shot some outfit photos with Janne last monday, that one will be online soon! 3. Me and Paul, it was his Birthday last monday too, I still love this day with him in Antwerp and I hope we'll go on a trip again sooon! 4&9. Changed my room again! Would you like an interior post? 5. Soo happy with these new shoes, these ankle heels are perfect! 8. Taking photographs in Padova. Wearing this perfect dungarees-dress! Have you got any plans for this weekend? Have a lovely one!

0 comments

Post a Comment