Monday, September 1, 2014

Outfit - She's a half-written poem

Brandy Melville crop top, shorts - Primark sandals - Vintage sunnies - Porch People tote bag
Oh well, another outfit from Italy. That is a long time ago but I was looking back at the holliday photographs and saw that I forgot about these outfit photos! I bought this short and shirt in Rome, Brandy Melville. I showed the shorts in a new in post a while ago, and here is an outfit with those. I fell in love with the print so much. Thinking about thingies to discribe this amazing short I can't get a reason, it just is perfect, haha! I comined them with black, the crop top has an amazing soft fabric. And for a little less black the tote bag. The outfit is verry summer-ish, but with some tights boots and a fine cardigan it will also go for winter I think. What do you think of this outfit? 

0 comments

Post a Comment