Monday, September 8, 2014

Wishlist - Autumn is a second spring

I can tell that I'm studying again: I get distracted by webshops and put all those lovely clothing in my basked, and then ending up deleting it all. School has really started again and I'm so busy to keep it up. But I like what I have to do so that is a good thing. For the creative class we have to make a self-portrait through a font, such a lovely assignment! If it will work out well there'll come a post about it maybe. 
These are some of the items that ended up in my Forever21 basket. A bit summer-ish but with some fine knits for autumn. I love the 3th photograph and outfit, I want that cardigan so much! Unfortunately it is already sold out. Maybe it'll come back soon. Ah and look at the printed shorts, they will go for an autumn outfit with some tights too! And I love the colour of the crop: Olive. I'm thinking about getting some new colours like this one. Do you get distracted easily too while studying? 

0 comments

Post a Comment