Wednesday, May 20, 2015

OUTFIT IDEAS - High heels and pretty tile prints

Boho shorts and new heels
Ahw I'm so exited, I ordered some new high heels! Those on the set you see below. And I can't wait to see how they will fit me. I haven't walked on heels in ages (except for a little theme party a few days ago), so I hope they won't be too high. The sole is rubber so that must be comfortable! I ended up on Polyvore and made an outfit idea of how to combine these new shoes! I recently got those shorts new too and they just have the most amazing print! In real they are even better. Then combined with a simple black top and some accessories, perfect for a sunny day! Maybe I can shoot this outfit when the shoes arrive! What do you think of this outfit? And do you like this rubric "outfit ideas"?

0 comments

Post a Comment