Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Seaside

Last weekend I went out for a holliday with Paul's family, we went to the sea for the weekend. The sea is always a good idea
It is so lovely to just sit on the beach with bare feet in the sand, dream away a little, and with nice weather and lots of sun it's even better. So we spend a lot of time at the beach, as you can see in the photos. On the 4th photo we watched the sunset, the sun just sunked in the sea. We were that south that we could easily visit Belgium, we went to Brugge and Knokke. Brugge is a lovely city, a little like london if you look at all the architecture but then more sweet, local and more water. For the rest, we relaxed a lot and sleeped late, there was nothing really necessarily, and not having to do anything is nice sometimes. So: A lovely weekend! 
By the way, I like this setup for the photographs. These are some from Instagram and ones I made with my camera. When on holliday I always make lots of photos, and by putting 4 into 1 I can show more photographs without making a really long post or leaving ones behind, in that way I'm able to show everything. This holliday I realised that the beach is one of the best and my favourie places, therefore me and Paul are searching for some nice places at the seaside in Italy for summer. Any recommendations or advice for Italian beach cities? & How do you feel about the seaside?

0 comments

Post a Comment