Sunday, June 1, 2014

Outfit - Shoreditch' vintage heaven

Vintage jacket, watch and sunnies - New Look striped tee - Forever21 shorts - Oasap ring - Converse all stars
I'm still a little dreamy off London, the city gives so much impressions and experiences. I shot these photographs in Shoreditch. For the ones who don't know that place: sort of a vintage heaven, haha. There are lots of vintage markets and stores there and also a lot new concepts and innovations. And if you walk away from the crowd you reach old lanes like this one. I love those for outfit backgrounds. 
My outfit in the morning was a striped tee and new Forever21 shorts, with a simple jumper. But in Shoreditch and Bricklane I found a beautiful vintage denim jacket. A bit oversized but I like that, ah and I also couldn't believe that it was only 5 pounds! It is a new favourite of mine. And the sunnies are vintage from there too! They are different from the ones I saw in stores but stil very lovely! So in the afternoon my outfit changed into this one from the photos, and I really like this one.
Right now London is already two weeks ago. This weekend I went to the seaside with Paul's famlily, had a lovely time there. The weather was good and the beach is always good. Too bad that it is already over, I can't wait for the next holliday. How was your weekend? And what do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment