Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A camera in your hand, dressed for our arrival, in the Strangeland

Last weekend was the best! As you maybe know I visited London for three days. I've already been there a few years ago and then we saw all the high-lights, like the Big Ben, the London Eye and the bridges. I didn't see those this weekend, that was a little sadly, but I did saw a lot more. 
We had lovely wandering walks around the city, relaxed and lunched in Hide Park, saw a very old but beautiful lane. Ofcourse shopping at Oxford street, had lunch at Ottolenghi, a new food-concept that is the best good food I've ever had, we also went to Once a musical near piccadilly circus. And the last day was the best in my opinion, we went to Shoreditch, Brick Lane and the old Spitafields Market. Those last three were very near to each other an filled up with lots of vintage
These are a few photos I took, In the mirror photo you can see my new vintage denim jacket and I'm so in love with that one, hihi. There will come an outfit post of the jacket too! And all the sweets are from Ottolenghi. I didn't took typical London photographs. But that can also be a nice thing. A lot of photos from the building, but I love the architecture in this lovely city, everything looks so old and with lots of romantic details. Maybe there'll come some more photos upon here. Anyways, that was, shortly said, a beautiful weekend in London. 

0 comments

Post a Comment