Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wait up for me dear London

Tomorrow I'm off to London, and I can't wait to go! England is such a great country, I love the style of living and the old buildings, the lovely parks, ofcourse a little oxford street and the endless vintage markets, and naming things like this I can go on a little more. With my new camera I'm planning to capture all these things, and more. And not only I love going to London, I feel like I have the need to be abroad, different language, different culture, things like that are needed sometimes. Being a foreigner is lovely sometimes. I've been in London once, and that is already 4 years ago. These are some photos my dad took when we were there. Now I'm going to pack my things and put my outfits together! Have you been in London? And if yes, do you have any tips, tops, or (unknown) places we should go? 

0 comments

Post a Comment