Tomorrow I'm off to London, and I can't wait to go! England is such a great country, I love the style of living and the old buildings, the lovely parks, ofcourse a little oxford street and the endless vintage markets, and naming things like this I can go on a little more. With my new camera I'm planning to capture all these things, and more. And not only I love going to London, I feel like I have the need to be abroad, different language, different culture, things like that are needed sometimes. Being a foreigner is lovely sometimes. I've been in London once, and that is already 4 years ago. These are some photos my dad took when we were there. Now I'm going to pack my things and put my outfits together! Have you been in London? And if yes, do you have any tips, tops, or (unknown) places we should go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments
Post a Comment