Monday, September 22, 2014

Outfit - Roses, Bell air, take me there.

Urban Outfitters playsuit - Brandy Melville cardigan - Things I Like, Things I Love tote bag - COS chelsea boots - Vintage watch - Selfmade bracelets
I've been listening to Lana's first album so much lately, I got her vinyl for christmas two years ago. I love The Lucky Ones. Do you know that song? Vinyl gives so much better and a more 'real' sound. Annd  there was time to make some outfit photos again, (probably the last bare-legs-outfit) these are what came out of that! My first outfit upon here with my Brandy Melville Caroline cardigan, this lovely is where I live in lately. It it so soft and comfy and than I haven't said that it actually fits anything I wear. So yes, this is my best purchase! This time I combined it with a red paisly printed playsuit from Urban Outfitters, ofcourse chelsea boots and a black tote bag. I'm trying to wear less black, and combining something colourful with another colour instead of black. Aah almost forgot to tell you about this place, it is so lovely, a vintage building with these beautiful roses, perfect for some outfit photos, love how the roses are a little matching the playsuit! What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment