Sunday, September 28, 2014

Analog set 001 - Only time is ours, the rest we'll just wait and see

So I made this sort of analog set. Yesterday I went to IKEA for new items for my new room! I'm going to move out and I'm scared and exited at the same time! But wandering through IKEA and finding room-inspiration I can't wait until I get the keys. I got the lovely white jars at IKEA (bought a lot more there though), the rest are some new thingies and some favourites from lately. The green jumper is the best thing ever, it is soft, comfy and the cables are so pretty! The bag is new and I've been wearing those white shoes again. And how beautiful is the stone necklace? I got that one from Paul. A dummy and camera can never be missed. The favourite song is the new one from Ben Howard: I forget where we were, wel actually all the new songs. Ooh and I got the lovely carpet from my grandma. I really can't wait to decorate my room and live in it. I have in mind exactly how it should be. Maybe I'll do a room tour when that room is my new home! What do you think of these favourites?

0 comments

Post a Comment