So I made this sort of analog set. Yesterday I went to IKEA for new items for my new room! I'm going to move out and I'm scared and exited at the same time! But wandering through IKEA and finding room-inspiration I can't wait until I get the keys. I got the lovely white jars at IKEA (bought a lot more there though), the rest are some new thingies and some favourites from lately. The green jumper is the best thing ever, it is soft, comfy and the cables are so pretty! The bag is new and I've been wearing those white shoes again. And how beautiful is the stone necklace? I got that one from Paul. A dummy and camera can never be missed. The favourite song is the new one from Ben Howard: I forget where we were, wel actually all the new songs. Ooh and I got the lovely carpet from my grandma. I really can't wait to decorate my room and live in it. I have in mind exactly how it should be. Maybe I'll do a room tour when that room is my new home! What do you think of these favourites?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment