Monday, May 25, 2015

my head is somewhere else

My head is somewhere else, it is there where everything is easy, sunny and free. Where you hear good music and see everything through sunnies. In a dreamy place, with flowers. A good thing is that my motivation is back from it's holliday and I'm studying a lot again (that's why I have time for this post, haha). But through all the studying there are a few moments to blog. I hope soon I have more free time because I have so much inspiration, lots of outfits (like one with these shorts, they are most amazing EVER!) and another 'from beast to beauty' that I want to put upon here. Well I think they are on their way, I only need to shoot some photographs. Last sunday me, my sister and my mom went to pick some flowers. And there this photo came out. Look at that big bouquet! But I'm back to studying so that after that I can shoot some photos! What do you think of this photograph?

0 comments

Post a Comment