My head is somewhere else, it is there where everything is easy, sunny and free. Where you hear good music and see everything through sunnies. In a dreamy place, with flowers. A good thing is that my motivation is back from it's holliday and I'm studying a lot again (that's why I have time for this post, haha). But through all the studying there are a few moments to blog. I hope soon I have more free time because I have so much inspiration, lots of outfits (like one with these shorts, they are most amazing EVER!) and another 'from beast to beauty' that I want to put upon here. Well I think they are on their way, I only need to shoot some photographs. Last sunday me, my sister and my mom went to pick some flowers. And there this photo came out. Look at that big bouquet! But I'm back to studying so that after that I can shoot some photos! What do you think of this photograph?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment