Monday, May 18, 2015

Are we lost, with these lonely hearts we found

Wauw I feel like I haven't been blogging for ages, but it's only 5 days ago. Though that post was not that big. There was just a very big blog dip but I feel like I'm out of that one, sort of, maybe it was not the blogging that caused the dip but just all the fuss at school. That made me feel lost but I think from now on it'll be better, it has to. Anyways I went to Brother & Bones' concert yesterday and it was amazing again! I saw them two times already, his voice is so beautiful just like the lyrics. While walking we came across these blossemed trees and Paul took a few photographs of me. I love how these turned out, the light above is amazing and the blossom on the background lovely. It was such a lovely sunday night! How was your weekend?

0 comments

Post a Comment