Thursday, October 9, 2014

Instagram 009 - Vintage autumn atmosphere

Ahh I just love this selection of photographs! As you can see, autumn is really taking over my Instagram page and that didn't even happend on purpose. There are so many lovely thingies about autumn: warm colours, ofcourse tea (in all kind of autumn flavours), jumpers, rain against the (laced) window when you fall asleep, autumn cookies, like that we can go on forever. The only thing less is the rain. I think it is my favourite season, but thereby I say that at every season. 
Here is a little about the photographs. 1. From where I stand, with all the coloured leaves 2. Vintage tea time, I love liquorice tea lately 3. This photo is my favourite, this is (a sneak peek) in my new room! I'm so happy with the lace curtains and the rail, actually with everything 4. Some more room details 5. Ordered new polaroids at Printic again. Love how these look together, I want to put them on a wall or on the door. 6. The last selfie in my old room. My outfit inspiration is so simple or black lately (as you can see). Any tips for not having a simple outfit? And do you love autumn as much as I do? 

0 comments

Post a Comment