Sunday, October 12, 2014

Outfit - Words mean more at night

Vintage bag & cardigan - Brandy Melville tshirt-dress - H&M floppy hat - Cos chelsea boots - Selfmade bracelets

A new outfit! I put some of my favourite fall colours together in one outfit: knitted burgundy-red, black and some brown leather. This tshirt-dress is so comfy it is like wearing pyjamas and still look nice. It is a bit short though so I wear it with some shorts underneath. The cardigan and bag are vintage and I love the fact that they give a little colour to my outfit. The cardigan is really warm: the wind won't get through, so that is perfect for these colder days! Ah and you can't see the necklace that good, but it is a stone necklace I got from Paul and I love it so much! You can see it better in this post.
I shot the photos with Anna again, so if you're reading Anna: thankss :). It was already getting dark when we were shooting, and there were some staring people that past by, akward! Thereby they are a bit blurry but maybe that is what I love about these photos. I edited them with a rusty layer for a little bigger vintage effect. Especially the photo in the middle is lovelt, where you see me walking alway. I love the atmosphere in that one! What do you think of these photos being not really scharp? And about the outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment