Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hear the birds on an autumn breeze

Everytime I get stuck or out of inpiration, actually even when I don't, I'll go to pinterest and find sooo many lovely thingies there. It is full of inpiration, look at these pictures. I love those lace curtains! I got lace curtains for my room too. Can't wait to see the sun through the lace, that must be so lovely! The colours of the minerals are amazing and then I would love to visit that blue place with all the birds. Today there is school til 17:30, that is the worst thing, haha. I hope I'll survive it. Afterwards I'll be in my room (this night will be my first there), drinking cinnamon tea and listening to some records. That is something perfect for this windy, rainy autumn day. Hope you have a nice week!

0 comments

Post a Comment