Monday, November 30, 2015

INSTAGRAM // Can't we do a bit more of the wrong thing, before we do the right thing?

1. Autumn leaves are everywhere, I love the colours so much 2. Another view from Athens 3. Went to Arnhem for a little shopping last friday, Thinks I Like Things I Love has such a beautiful shop 4. Got a new mirror for my room! 5. Ordered some prints a few days ago from Printic 6. Outfit, I'm living in this jumper since I bought it, I hope there will be an outfit post with this one soon! 7. Another (outfit)photo from Athens, you can read all about these here 8. Some room details!
Like I wrote in my last post, I'm so busy with all other things than blogging, and because of that there will be a little less posts online, I'm hoping for about 2 a week. But hey, the Christmas hollidays are almost here! Three weeks from now we/I'll have a break from the weekly routine, which is really hard to get out of now. But so, there are some lovely things upcoming, we just need to hang on a little time. 
Do you also struggle with a weekly routine? Any tips for how to get out of that? Maybe I'll go work out some tips myself. What do you think about these photos?

0 comments

Post a Comment