Monday, December 8, 2014

Interior - Round my hometown memories are fresh

Aah today I bought a coat hanger and I'm so happy with that one! It was only 1.29 euros and you can just hang it on your door and then that's it! You can see it on the first picture. Now that my coats are on the door my only chair is free of clothes and coats I can finally sit on it! So this coat hanger is the highlight of my day because all the other to do's for today are school thingies. While avoiding my to do's I thought why not a little room post again. Those little lights are new too and they are so lovely and wintry, if that is a word (yes it is, I just looked it up). The rail and the record player are my all time favourites. Yesterday Paul was here and that day and the whole weekend was so lovely, but on this rainy monday the weekend already seems so long ago. Then again the rain on my window with some cinnamon tea is lovely too! How was your weekend? And what do you think of these photos?

0 comments

Post a Comment