Aah today I bought a coat hanger and I'm so happy with that one! It was only 1.29 euros and you can just hang it on your door and then that's it! You can see it on the first picture. Now that my coats are on the door my only chair is free of clothes and coats I can finally sit on it! So this coat hanger is the highlight of my day because all the other to do's for today are school thingies. While avoiding my to do's I thought why not a little room post again. Those little lights are new too and they are so lovely and wintry, if that is a word (yes it is, I just looked it up). The rail and the record player are my all time favourites. Yesterday Paul was here and that day and the whole weekend was so lovely, but on this rainy monday the weekend already seems so long ago. Then again the rain on my window with some cinnamon tea is lovely too! How was your weekend? And what do you think of these photos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment