Saturday, June 27, 2015

OUTFIT - The perfect boho tile print shorts

New Look shorts - Mango blouse - Vintage bag - Dr. Martens shoes - Gifted bracelets
Here I am with a new outfit post. I wrote so much about these shorts lately so it was about time that the shorts came along with an outfit post. While writing this I see the shorts in the last photograph and they fall so lovely in that one. And then the print. this print is the perfect summer, boho/bohemian (chic), holliday print, haha. Do you love it as much as I do? I whish I had more items in that tile print. But there are so much more lovely boho prints, I'm not such a fan of all the fashion trends but I love the fact that there are bohemian prints everywhere. (Like this amazing jumpsuit!)
The white lace blouse is new, the beautiful lace on the back and the way the fabric is so light makes me wanna go to the beach. Lay and sit in the sand for a whole day and just have fun and enjoy the sun, get that summer feeling. And that makes me long to go to Italy even more. I just can't wait to get abroad, especially the places where I haven't been yet! Anyone who has seen Padova in Italy? And do you like this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment