Friday, December 5, 2014

Whislist - Knitted dress and vintage backpack



Yayy friday again! I was wondering around in some webshops and found my old wishlist from Oasap. While searching for new items to add I found this beautiful knitted dress. It just is perfect: super big, probably cosy, warm and knitted. Though I wonder how this dress would suit me. But I've been looking for a knitted dress a while now, so maybe this is the one! Something for my Christmas wishlist perhaps, just like that vintage backpack! That one would also go well with the dress and then combined with a floppy hat some jewelrey and ofcourse some Dr. Martens. Tonight I'll be celebrating a little 'sinterklaas' at home and later at Paul's. I love the 'giving' part of these days and everyone is so kind. The Christmas fever hit me and I love it, just like I love making some Christmas wishlists. At the same thime it is making me very materialistic and I try not to be, but there are so many lovely things everywhere!

0 comments

Post a Comment