Sunday, November 30, 2014

Outfit - Winter wanderlust

Zara skirt - H&M knit - Sheinside coat - Dr. Martens shoes - Paul's necklace
Reached 400 followers, yayy that made me so happy, thankss! 
Whiehh a new outfit post! I went outside to take some pictures and it already felt like winter, and that is a very (!) nice thing. I think I like winter even better then autumn and then especially the white snow, huge knits and the Christmas time. Finally there is a christmas feeling coming up and I've bought snowflake lights for my room. And I can't wait to wander around in white cites with little lights. Yet when looking outside autumn is still here. I really wanted to show this outfit because it love this one and I've been wearing this skirt a lot lately. 
Unfortunately the outfit didn't fit the brown autumn atmosphere, but when I made the photos b&w they were perfect(for as far they can be that). Love how the last two photos turned out. For the first photo, I like to flaunt my hair, haha, not really. Somehow talking about that, my hair has grown (a little) and that made me so happy. Talking about the outfit, this is my new winter coat, it is soft, comfy and big and all of that together is lovely, you will see the colour of it some other time. I put the coat over my favourite winter skirt, a warm black knit and my new favourite shoes. Wearing this skirt it always feels like I wear a piece of jewelery. What do you think of this outfit? And what about outfit photographs in black & White?

0 comments

Post a Comment