Monday, December 15, 2014

Outfit - Little lights, black velvet and big scarfs

Oasap skirt - Pull&Bear jumper - Zara scarf - Vintage necklace, watch - Dr Martens shoes
These photographs are a little like how I am lately: blurred. There is so much going on and a lot to do for school so: I'm watching The Vampire Diaries non stop. Then after a few episodes (read: seasons) I remember there's lots and lots to do. I don't want to whine upon the blog, but on the other hand nothing can ever be 'perfect' and that is forgotten sometimes while blogging. But, Christmas is almost here, there are snow-lights in my room (and lots of chocolate), I just ate the best pasta pesto and only one (one!!) week until the hollidays! And I can't wait for them to arrive. Are you as exited as I am?
Now a little about the outfit. I thought why not try to make photographs inside, by myself, and while sitting. Just to do things differently. The new black velvet skirt is new and from Oasap. I still love velvet but somehow putting this outfit together was a little hard. I combined the skirt with a fine jumper and the biggest and warmest scarf ever. The scarf is bordeaux red but on the photos it looks a little darker. Actually the entire set of photos are a bit dark. Though I like them, I think. What about you? Do you like this 'outfit' post?

0 comments

Post a Comment