Sunday, November 23, 2014

Instagram 011 - all of autumn

Hi there Monday, today I had to wake up so early and I long for the weekend already, hihi! The weekend went by so fast. But on the other hand: a brand new week, with all new thingies. Like new episodes of tvd (I've started just yet and almost finished season 2), new odds (going to the new Hunger Games this week) and hopefully at the end of the week I'll have my driver license (so nervous). Well, here are some Instagram photos from lately. Have a lovely week! 
1. Lovely Antwerp, going there again after Christmas 2. Love this comfy outfit 3. Happy feet 4. From where I stand, wearing the lovely Dr. Martens and my Double Agent shorts 5. Listening to some records 6. Outfit photograph 7. Went to Go Back To The Zoo last saturday and they were amazing! 8. Some sketches and inspiration in my dummy 9. Vintage shopping with Anna! 

0 comments

Post a Comment