Monday, November 3, 2014

Dr. Martens

Yess these new shoes deserve a whole blog post, still this evening. After long doubts, thinking and most of all dreaming, I bought these Dr. Martens. They already look so lovely on the photo, and then you haven't even seen them on. They give every outfit something special and extra. Like a simple outfit becomes everything but simple when you put these on. The black leather is beautiful and I knew right away that I loved the low ones more. I've been wearing them non stop lately, which is important because you really need to run in them. I'm just in love with my new shoes and that had to be said. Sooon there will be an outfit post online with these! What do you think of Dr. Martens? And would you prefer low ones or the higher ones?

0 comments

Post a Comment