Monday, November 10, 2014

Outfit - Everything starts from a dot

Brandy Melville cardigan - Primark shorts - New Look top - Pull&Bear bag - Dr. Martens shoes
Finally a new outfit! Outfit-posts are my favourite but I'm very picky when it comes to shooting photos. Because I think the background should really match the outfit. And my home doesn't do that, hihi. A few days ago I went to the city with Paul. In the older parts of Nijmegen we shooted these photographs. Old buildings or old places in general are always perfect for outfit photos. Anyways about the outfit now. I've been wearing this outfit a lot lately. Especially the dotted shorts, they are perfect for any occasion and that's why I love them, I combined them with a simple white tee and my all time favourite Brandy Melville cardigan. This piece is so comfy and lovely and everything, hihi. Thereby.. I'm wearing my new shoes! Bought the low Dr. Martens and they made me so happy. So this is one of my favourite outfits from lately. Last week I had a week off and this week I'm back in my own place and I'm starting with a new semester. What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment