Friday, November 14, 2014

Analog set 002 - You are more then a now

A new 'analog set', these thingies are used and loved a lot lately. I put these items together on my favourite carpet and they look just fine together. I got the cactuses (or cacti) from anna and put them in some vintage cups, in the photo they lay on the carpet but for now they are standing by the window. Then there is tea, some stone-rings and moroccanoil which I really love too. The oil makes your hair so soft and it smells lovely. And then my pointe shoes. There is a love-hate relationship with them, hihi. I'm still in Ballet classes (since I was 5) and I still love it, do you dance too? And then the last remaining thing is Ben Howard's new vinyl, I'm in love with all of his songs and really can't wait to see him this november!  For now: tgif! There is only a small class later and then it will be weekend. Have a lovely one! 

0 comments

Post a Comment