Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wishlist - Double Agent dark grey

Every time I am supposed to do some school work or studying I find myself ending up on webshops. This time I filled my Double Agent basket with lots of lovely items, these are a few of my favourites from their webshop. The first photo is absolutely my favourite and I wish I had that outfit hanging in my closet. Also Double Agent has amazing shorts, can't wait to get one. Ah and last: love the colour of the jumper on the second photo. That dark grey colour gets more and more lovely, if that is a right sentence haha. It is a little different and I think this colour will match bordeaux red very well. It is a shame that Double Agent's shipping cost is a bit high (9 euros), but maybe I will order something and then I will definitely go for some new shorts (or the jumper, or the playsuit aah)! Do you get distracted by webshops so much too?

0 comments

Post a Comment