Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Outfit - I wouldn't mind it if I lost my mind

Double Agent shorts - V&D crop top - Vintage watch, sunnies - Primark sandals
An outfit out of Rome! In my last two posts I wrote a about my trip to Rome and the lovely new-discovered shop Double Agent. These are the shorts I bought there! They are a little high waist and full with little white flowers. I combined them with a simple white crop top. Actually this whole outfit is a little simple, but I don't mind. I is very comfy and summer-ish. And because of all the light colours I put on my vintage sunnies and watch and some black sandals! 
These photos were made at Altare Della Patria a huge white beautiful building in Rome. For free you can go up and enjoy the amazing view. And there Paul made these photographs. This was one of the  things in Rome I liked the most! The light in the photos is perfect, that because of in front of me was so much white. So that is a nice little detail. Right now Rome is already so far away, unfortunately. But yesterday I went to Amsterdam and this night I'm going to Boy & Bear's concert. Do you know them? What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment