Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lovely shop: Double Agent

When I was in Rome I discovered this amazing clothing brand: Double Agent. And I thought that is worth a little post upon here. Walking through the shopping area (searching for Brandy Melville) I stumbeled on this shop. Their style/clothing and store-presentation looks a lot like Brandy Melville but just a little different, like subdued looks like brandy too. And thereby (little important) Double Agent is much cheaper then brandy and subdued. While searching up a little about the shop I found out that the store in Rome a few weeks. They have lots of nice high waists and some amazing fabrics and prints. Their knits are so soft and comfy, I bought a thin knitted jumper and green-white floral printed shorts. And I love the first photograph and the little outfits under. I like the fact that (here in holland) this shop isn't that known yet. Brandy Melville is pretty present nowadays, not that I don't love that brand! Did you knew this Double Agent? And what do you think?

0 comments

Post a Comment