Sunday, August 17, 2014

New in - Brandy Melville

This summer I bought quit a lot at Brandy Melville, I thought first that I didn't liked it that much anymore. Don't get me wrong I love the brand but lately everything was the same and without something new. But visiting Brandy in Italy I fell in love again. They have some amazing new prints: I love the print of the shorts I bought the most! That print is a kind of perfection. Also there was lots of sale in Italy. I bought the black skirt and grey jumper both for only 5 euros! 
Last wensday I went to Amsterdam and I finally bought the caroline cardigan. I've been wanting this one for a very long time but I always found it a bit too expensive. But after some thinking, I got it. And this cardigan is already the best thing I ever bought, I've been wearing it non stop so it was a good investment. It is so comfy and soft and big that you can live in it. And I've a little black dress. Ahh how I love brandy melville! What do you think of brandy, and my new thingies?

0 comments

Post a Comment