Friday, August 8, 2014

Wandering/Travel - Rome

First, sorry for all the photographs. I find it a bit noisy, because there are a lot. Still after thousand sellections there really were no photos left to leave behind. But these look fine together. I made so many photographs in Italy, that mostly because everything is so photogenic, whether it is a building, food, a street or anything else. I had te time to figure out more about my camera too, but this post is about a part of my holliday; two days Rome.
We had such a cute room, we had to go inside via a big old door and then through a beautiful old pink hall (photo 14). In that way it seemed like we lived in the city. In one day there is so much you can do. The first day we've been in the beautiful and impressing Vatican city (we've been there like 3 times and eveytime it's amazing again), saw the pantheon, climed the spanish steps, had pasta and did a little shopping. The Brandy Melville in Rome was the biggest one I saw in forever. There were 2 of those big shops in the city, so that was quite like heaven. I bought the shorts you see in photo 15 and some other things. Maybe I'll do a Rome-shoplog! 
The second day we visited the colosseum (photo 17&18), it was so big. I really wonder how they build that in those times. And almost next to the collosseum is Altare Della Patria, a big beautiful white detailled building. There we walked in and climbed some stairs, when we got outsite there was the most amazing view! (photo 5) On that terrazza we had lunch next to the amazing view, and we made some outfit photos there! They'll come online soon. Also one of the places I really loved was Piazza Navona (photo 8&16). A piazza with 3 fountains, a lot of artists, lots of floral balconies, and good trattoria's/ristorantes. Very authentic and cosy! We've been there a lot and ate  Spaghetti Carbonada. Oh and there also were lots of ice-creams! I hated it to go home again, here in Holland everyting goes with so much rush and it all has to go/be quick, you don't see that in Italy and that is so nice. Anyways, Rome was amazing and lovely and nice and more! I think my favourite capital city of Europe. Do you have a favourite too? And what do you think of these photos?

0 comments

Post a Comment