Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rail - Just say the word and I will disappear into the wilderness

Ahh Paul and I booked our summer holliday! We are already going in a few weeks and I can't wait to go. We're going to Italy, first we'll spend a couple days discovering Roma and after that we're going a place near Naples and Pompeii (I'm so exited for Pompeii!), and those places are also near the sea. ♡ It is early but with the "holliday exitement" I pulled some clothes together that I want to bring along.  Here is whats on the rail:
1. Selfmade skirt 2. Brandy Melville skirt 3. New Yorker high waist shorts 4. DIY high waist shorts 5. Pull&Bear crop top 6. H&M striped tee 7. Zara black tee 8. Vintage tee 9. Primark lace top 10. New Look striped tee 11,12. Brandy Melville Brallettes 13. H&M top 14,15. Primark top. 16. Forever21 top 17,18,21. Brandy Melville dress 19. Forever21 print dress 20. H&M dress 22. Kimono 23. Cosy jumper 24. Bikini 25,26. Vintage sunnies 27. Sandals 28. All stars 29. Vintage backpack.
There are a lot new items in my closet and I've been trying to add more colour and prints because of all my black items. What do you think of these, can you see less black and more colour? And do you have any tips for Naples and around? 

0 comments

Post a Comment