Saturday, December 26, 2015

OUTFIT // Red Christmas A-line skirt

Pull&Bear jumper, heels // Mango skirt // Brandy Melville necklace // Gifted bracelet
Photographs taken by Janne
First, (a little late) Merry Christmas! This is what I wore for Christmas yesterday, the beautiful red skirt (from Mango) is new and I really fell in love with this new item. The A-line and the front pockets (and the colour of course) are just lovely. That's what I think at least. I combined it with a black jumper and some nice heels, the bracelet was a Christmas present from Paul! Oh and some dark red lipstick to match the skirt. 
Yesterday was lovely too, first we had a nice breakfast at Paul's and shared Christmas presents, and after that I went to my family for diner and playing games, hopefully I can watch Sissy today! Here in holland we have a second Christmas day, filled up with more delicious food! It is really nice to get together with your family these days. How was your Christmas? Any plans for today too? 

0 comments

Post a Comment